Yoga classes has so many wonderful benefits. We help individuals improve mobility, improve focus, concentration and work balance and flexibility. Yoga classes are adapted to fit the needs of special populations and all exercises are modified to suit the needs of the individual in a supportive and safe environment.
Classes begin with a group warm and then move into a sequence of Yoga postures. Due to the adapatabilty of the postures and movements each individual can work at their current level of functioning and with help form the instructor move towards meeting achievable goals. Classes finish with a relaxation exercise.
- Our Instructors lead the classes and ensure they are inclusive and safe.
- The role of the agency staff is to support and assist the participants, joining in when appropriate.
- Yoga sessions are usually once or twice per week for 8-10 weeks.
- Classes are 50-55 minutes.
- Prices are per hour, with a maximum of 22 participants.